The 2006 Disaster recovery Summit is history now and it was the best conference I have ever attended. And here is why:
1) Attendees were really interested in the topics.
2) End user experiences were clear,enlightening and well presented.
3) Vendors were not allowed to give their standard powerpoint commercials.
4) When Vendors made unverifiable claims, Toigo questioned them on their statements.
5) After conference dinner party was outstanding .
And for Zerowait, we found a lot more customers who are interested in our service and support offerings.
I wish other conferences were as well run, focused and informative.