“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
* Beginning – Zerowait started introducing customers to NetApp’s products in 1998 when we signed our reseller agreement. Our understanding of High Availability infrastructures made it a natural fit for our customers.
* Progress – When NetApp cancelled our reseller agreement most of our customers stayed with us for service and support of their NetApp equipment, because our service was more affordable friendlier and quite frankly BETTER!
* Success – Since 2002 we have added a lot of customers inthe USA and around the world. So many customers have been added that we have had to open an office in Europe, and we are looking to open an office in Asia in 2007. The reasons for our success are actually pretty simple.
– Long term focus on customers’ support needs.
– Affordable alternatives to the OEM’s pricing model – using transferable licensed equipment.
– Commitment to service levels.
– Tremendous depth of inventory that we keep growing to service our customers’ legacy NetApp equipment.
– Specific custom analysis toolsets designed to support our NetApp equipment customers.
Henry Ford built a company based on a very simple philosophy, Bill Ford is currently struggling with the problem of a corporation that has lost its owner operated customer focus. Zerowait will continue to focus on the customer’s needs. As the founder and president I can assure you of that.